Smartmove gets you free moving quotes from reliable Dunedin moving companies. Fast!
If you’re looking for movers in Dunedin, New Zealand’s very first city, Smartmove can help you choose the right Dunedin mover at the right price, saving you time and money, and taking some of the hassle out of your move.
It’s a race to buy a home in Dunedin at the moment, as the housing market surges nationwide. You have to be quick to buy and quick to sell, and timeframes are short and pressured.
Smartmove streamlines the process of moving in Dunedin, no matter whether you’re coming or going, whether you’re moving from Calton Hill or Caversham, Opoho or Ocean Grove, whether your new home will be in Mosgiel or Maori Hill, Roseneath or Ravensbourne.
Just choose what you are moving (selected item, part house or full house) then:
• Use our on-site calculator to get an instant ballpark cost, and
• Get online quotes from our network of removal companies in Dunedin.
Getting competitive quotes from trusted, reliable Dunedin removalists is easy and takes only a matter of minutes!
Smartmove gives you direct access to removal companies Dunedin-wide, who will help you move, either across the city or around New Zealand. Smartmove has built the largest independent network of Dunedin moving companies, getting you competitive quotes from movers that we know are experienced and reliable. It’s free, online, fast and couldn’t be easier.
Smartmove can help you with furniture removal in Dunedin, but packing up your precious items is a much bigger job with plenty of potential pitfalls. These tips may help you pack electronic items:
- - Check the manufacturer’s guide for special moving instructions. If you don’t have them, check the manufacturer’s website for a copy.
- - Let electronic components cool down before you pack them.
- - Remove toner or ink cartridges and pack separately in a sealed bag.
- - Wind electrical cords carefully, fastening them together so they don’t dangle or tangle.
Smartmove makes moving easy!
“Thank you so much, it made the day much easier!”
Jenny P (Dunedin)